Sunday, May 11, 2008

A long time coming. . .

Ok it has been a super long time since I've posted. I have to admit I have not gotten very far on my room. But there have been some minor adjustments. For example I just purchased a bookshelf/dresser from Thrifttown for $30! I also updated my bed with a new bedspread. That cat has been around, I can't seem to trade him in for a danish dresser anytime soon.
These ceramic owls need to be hung. They were a $25 ebay purchase.
I purchased this vanity chair for $11 from that place Shauplatz on Valencia. Cute, no?
After much procrastination (and assistance) I replaced my old sheer curtains with these brown Ikea curtains. There are 2 curtain rods and I plan on placing a pattern of some form in front of the brown.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shayna said...

looking good, lady!

May 14, 2008 at 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home